Saturday, December 29, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Being the day after Christmas, there was not much to watch on TV, so as I was channel surfing, I came across ABC's "Private Practice". I thought it was a good show. However, in real life, you will never find a private practice where the doctors, both male and female, are so good looking.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
This is a view from the sidewalk:
When I bought these LED's at Wal Mart, another shopper spoke to me and said we live in a throw away society. He preferred to pay $2.00 for a 50 light incandescent set versus $10.00 for a 60 light LED set.
This year, the Capital Christmas Tree in Washington, DC was lit with LED lights.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Friday, December 07, 2007
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
- When I get home from work, it is dark, so I do not feel guilty about taking a nap.
- Snow makes Christmas much more special.
- I do not have to mow the lawn.
- It is too cold to hand wash my car.
- I can gain some weight and hide it with a baggy sweatshirt.
- I like wearing boots instead of sneakers in the winter.
- I like wearing a beanie/skull cap in my cold basement when I workout.
- I can be late for work because of the weather.
- I can catch up watching my collection of DVD’s because I spend more time indoors.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins.
Here are 10 Things I hate about winter, in no particular order:
- There are less hours of sunlight. I wake up in the dark, and leave work in the dark.
- I have to shovel snow.
- I have to drive in snow and ice.
- Waterproof boots are never waterproof.
- My car gets all salted up, and it is too cold to wash my baby.
- My basement is cold, my workout equipment is in the basement, so I workout in a cold basement.
- My head gets cold because I refuse to wear a hat which would ruin my hair.
- I have to wear layers of clothes to keep warm, then I feel too warm because I am wearing layers of clothes.
- My nose gets dry, so I get a lot of nosebleeds.
- My skin gets very dry, so my fingertips crack. Very painful.