- Cold Update - It has been 3 weeks already. I am better, but not 100% yet. My last lingering symptom is a slight cough and drainage in my throat. About twice a week, I will get an exercise induced asthma attack.
- DSL Broadband Service - I had to call tech support for my DSL provider because I could not access my DSL router to enable the WiFi. There were two problems: 1) My DSL router was not configured properly, so I had to reset it back to factory defaults; 2) It appears the firewall software that I was using, Comodo, was causing issues. I have switched to Zone Alarm, but would like to use Comodo once I figure out where I screwed up.
- Charlie Sheen - Has he lost his mind?
- Lindsay Lohan - What happened to the sweet girl that was in the movie "Mean Girls"? I thought she was cute and adorable in "Mean Girls", but I guess she has grown up, and not too well.
- I am ready for Spring.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Just a few random rambling thoughts running in my brain lately:
Posted by PittCheMBA at 2/27/2011 04:14:00 PM
Sunday, February 06, 2011
So I have been a bad blogger, I have not posted since 1/1/2011. Just a couple ramblings:
- I just caught my first cold of the year. I am a little congested with nasal drainage, lovely.
- I am been lazy with my workouts. I guess every winter, I gain a some insulation around my tummy.
- I switched from dial up internet access to broadband DSL service. Went from 56 kps to 3 Mbs. Big difference, but my PC is still old, so on line videos are not great. I am please with the speed.
- Getting ready to watch the Superbowl. Go Steelers !
Posted by PittCheMBA at 2/06/2011 05:28:00 PM