Friday, April 21, 2006

Wrist Woes


I saw my family doctor yesterday about the pain in my right wrist. She was not able to come up with a definite diagnosis. I was asked if I had injured my wrist somehow. The only thing I could think of is that I may have tweaked the wrist while weight lifting. I was told to use a wrist brace for a week, take Advil every 6-8 hours, and to get an X-ray. If the pain does not go away after a week, I should go and see a hand surgeon.

I went to UPMC Passavant today and got an X-ray on my wrist. No results yet. This is the first time I have been to UPMC Passavant. I moved back to the Burgh four years ago to the North Hills after leaving 14 years ago from the South Hills. I was born in St. Clair Hospital, so it is the only hospital I am used to visiting. This was my first visit to UPMC Passavant, so I was not quite sure what to expect. Anyway, here is my souvenir wristband. There is my birthday. Mark it down so you can send me a birthday card. Later.

No comments: