Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekly Workout Rewind - 12/10/2006


I only completed 2 cardio sessions, and spent Saturday washing and waxing my car. After receiving a diagnosis of biceps tendonitis from my doctor earlier in the week, I was told not to work out my upper body for 3 weeks. One week down, 2 weeks left. It seems like an eternity. Since I can not work my upper body, I have been trying to find creative ways to mix up my workouts for my legs only. I can not use my Nordic Track ski machine, so I can only use my exercise bike for cardio. To break up the boredom from riding my exercise bike, I work my abs between two shortened cardio sessions. You could say I cheated on Saturday by washing and waxing my car. I used my arms for pushing and pulling movements. Oh well, that's all for now.

No comments: