Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Random Reps

Just some random thoughts:

1. Fall is almost gone, and Winter is knocking on the door. The leaves have all fallen off the trees in my yard and with Daylight Savings, I drive home from work in the dark now.

2. I have some extra bills due this month like my AAA membership, car insurance, PA vehicle registration fee, PA vehicle state inspection, and a couple of magazine subscriptions.

3. So far, my new car gets about one less mile per gallon than my old car. I have only had 3 or 4 fill ups, so not enough data to be conclusive yet.

4. With the merger happening at work, I report to a different out of state manager now. My job responsibilities are the same for now. I was told I will have different responsibilities in the future, but the combined company has been slow to make decisions.

5. I bought almost all of my Christmas presents throughout the year already, so I really should not have to buy anything for this Christmas.

Thats all for now.

No comments: