Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Random Reps


  • It is damn hot, duh?
  • My current list of body part aches and pains: left wrist (pinky side), right wrist (thumb side), left shoulder, big toe on left foot, right ankle. Is that enough?
  • With the 2010 US Women's Golf Open this week, I have been trying to decide who IMHO is the hottest female golfer at Oakmont. There are a lot of choices: Natalie Gulbis, Michelle Wie, Cristie Kerr, Morgan Pressel, and Paula Creamer. I have to choose Paula Creamer. If you drive on the PA Turnpike near Exit 48, Allegheny Valley, you will see a banner with her face on one of the overpasses. It took me a while to figure out it was her on the banner, and now it is hard not to check out the banner when I drive by it.

1 comment:

PittCheMBA said...

My fave, Paula Creamer, is the leader in Round 2 after 9 holes. I have a feeling this is her comeback win after her thumb injury. Go "Pink Panther" Paula!