Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sam and Quinn - Glee

I am manly enough to admit that I am a Gleek. I starting watching Glee this summer when most networks were running re-runs. I literally stumbled upon Glee, and now I look forward to watching it on Tuesday's.

I like the new budding romance between Sam and Quinn. They are such a cute couple. Here is a nice clip of them flirting with each other:




Here is a clip of Sam and Quinn finally signing a duet together, Lucky:



I hope the writers keep the Sam/Quinn relationship going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mid Life Crunches,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger on senior issues. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Barbara

PittCheMBA said...

Sorry, this blog is not about senior issues. Plus, I have seen your posts on other blogs/websites, and I do not want you to use my blog to voice your issues.