Sunday, June 12, 2011

Updates

It has been a month since my last post, so here is what's been happening in my little world:

  • I have been trying to decide on a Personal Information Manager to use on my home PC. I am organized at work, but at home, I seem lost with no direction. The candidates are: Microsoft Outlook 2007, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Sunbird, Task Coach, Chandler Project, and Essential PIM.
  • I have been very lazy with my exercise program. From January through May, I made a lot of excuses not to work out. In May, I slowed started cardio session. In June, I started weight lifting again. It is going to take a while to get back in shape. It is my fault for being a couch potato
  • I am looking forward to all of the comic book based movies this summer.
  • Every year, I keep saying that I will build a new PC since mine is over ten years old. Will I finally do it?
Later

No comments: