Friday, January 27, 2012

Bumps and Bruises



This blog is a good place to time stamp my bumps and bruises.  Why?  Well, my company has changed health care providers over the past ten years due to mergers, acquisitions, etc.  This is a good place to make note of my injuries so I can refer back to this blog to look at recovery times, etc.  So, here is a list of my current injuries, when they approximately happened, and how:

1. Left Shoulder - February 2011 - I believe I injured it after trying to remove snow from my deck.  The railings on my deck are about 30 inches high, so it is an overuse injury.

2. Left Elbow Tendinitis - Late Spring/Early Summer 2011 - Injured trying to squeeze caulk from a caulking gun.

3. Left Bicep - Early November 2011 - Injured moving an old 21 inch CRT monitor into a work vehicle.  The monitor "moved" on me and in an attempt to stop it from moving, I braced it with my left arm.

I could use some bionic parts now.

No comments: