Saturday, February 24, 2007

10 Things I Hate About Winter


Here are 10 Things I hate about winter, in no particular order:

  1. There are less hours of sunlight. I wake up in the dark, and leave work in the dark.
  2. I have to shovel snow.
  3. I have to drive in snow and ice.
  4. Waterproof boots are never waterproof.
  5. My car gets all salted up, and it is too cold to wash my baby.
  6. My basement is cold, my workout equipment is in the basement, so I workout in a cold basement.
  7. My head gets cold because I refuse to wear a hat which would ruin my hair.
  8. I have to wear layers of clothes to keep warm, then I feel too warm because I am wearing layers of clothes.
  9. My nose gets dry, so I get a lot of nosebleeds.
  10. My skin gets very dry, so my fingertips crack. Very painful.

No comments: