Thursday, March 13, 2008

Driver Pet Peeves


Here is a my list of pet peeves about drivers:

  1. Talking on a cell phone while driving - this is my absolute #1 pet peeve about drivers. I have tried to drive and talk on a cell phone at the same time, but I only have two hands, not three. If you are going to use your cell phone while driving, please use a handsfree headset.

  2. Driving slow in the passing lane - Why is it that slow drivers in the passing lane are totally clueless that they are causing a huge backup of vehicles? Cars do come with something called mirrors.

  3. Non use of turn signals - cars have turn signals for a reason, to let other drivers know you are changing directions.

  4. Leaving you turn signal on - this is almost as bad as not using your turn signal. Are you turning or not? It only takes on quick flick of the wrist to turn off a turn signal.

I will stop complaining now.



No comments: