Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LLBean Open at Ross Park Mall

I took a day off from work to burn some of my remaining vacation days and made a stop at the Ross Park Mall. It has been advertised that an LLBean store would be opening on 11/21/2008, so I thought I would walk by to see where it was located in the Mall. It is located across from the Cheesecake Factory, and to my surprise they were actually open. One of the employees indicated that it was a "soft" opening. The official grand opening celebration will be 11/21/2008. The employees were very friendly. Almost everyone greeted me and asked if I needed assistance. Of course, there were very few customers in the store, so this could explain the enthusiasm of the employees. The store is actually two floors high, and is quite spacious. The employees seemed familiar with their primary area of responsibility, but were a little unfamiliar with other areas of the store. I was told that they have not received all of their merchandise yet. I have purchased products in the past from LLBean online, and have been very satisfied with the quality of their products, even if they are little more expensive. I am glad to see an LLBean store in Pittsburgh now.

No comments: