Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekly Workout Rewind - 8/5/2007


I completed 3 weightlifing sessions and 3 cardio sessions. I also spent 2 separate days applying asphalt sealer to my driveway in the hot, humid weather. On Monday, I applied the first coat, it rained almost every day afterwards, so I was not happy, but the sealer did not appear to wash away. On Saturday, I applied a second coat, and it looks like no rain until Thursday. I had to rush to Home Depot to get one more 5 gallon bucket of sealer at the last minute. I used an electric drill with a paint mixer attachment to stir the sealer. This bucket of sealer seemed to be thicker than all of the other buckets. I am not sure if they put the wrong grade sealer in the bucket or not. When the last bucket of sealer dried on my driveway, it did not blend in at all with the rest of the driveway. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now.

No comments: