Monday, August 14, 2006

Right Elbow Tingle

When I woke up in the middle of the night on Saturday/early Sunday, my right elbow felt like it fell asleep. I have not had this tingly feeling for quite a while. It is almost the same feeling when you hit your funny bone. The last time I felt this way was probably five or more years ago when I was lifting heavy. Saturday afternoon, I spent some time spraying some grass/weed killer on weeds located between concrete blocks and the edge of my driveway. The grass/weed killer has a trigger sprayer handle where you use your hand to grip, squeeze, then release the handle. I made sure that I alternated hands during the spraying. I also completed my back workout. The combination of the two activities must have contributed to the numbness in my elbow. I will monitor and hopefully it will clear up.

No comments: