Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sam's Club, Mt Nebo Point Drive, KOHS Class of 1981


Sorry for the deception, but the easiest way for me to get hits on my blog is to post about Sam's Club in the North Hills, now located at Mt. Nebo Point Drive. I am actually trying to see if anyone from the Keystone Oaks High School Class of 1981 will read this. If so, please read my post about a possible 25 year high school reunion, click here

I receive numerous visits to my blog for people searching for information about Sam's Club in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. Sam's Club moved from McKnight Rd to 289 Mt Nebo Point Drive. Here is a summary of the four posts I have published to help you find the place.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Sam's Club - Mt Nebo Point Drive click here

Sunday, June 18, 2006
Directions, Sams Club, 289 Mt Nebo Point Drive click here

Sunday, June 11, 2006
Mt Nebo Point - Sams Club click here

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Where in the World is Sam's Club? click here

No comments: