Thursday, May 04, 2006

You Searched for CRUNCHES and Landed Here


My Sitemeter counter http://www.sitemeter.com/ reveals that the number one keyword search that brings people to visit my blog is CRUNCHES. Obviously you are looking for advice on trimming your waistline. As a public service to you lurkers who are looking for advice, I will start posting tips on working out and living a healthy lifestyle.

What are my qualifications? I am not a personal trainer. I do not have 6 pack abs. I am just a normal guy who happens to be a fitness enthusiast who has consistently maintained a workout routine for the past 17 years.

So how good are my abs? I would say that I have a 4 pack. I have never been able to attain the 6 pack that most guys dream about. My abs are very solid. If you poked at my stomach like the Pillsbury Doughboy, you would say, “Wow, your stomach is very firm”

My number one piece of advice on abs is: You can not spot reduce. You must follow PittLeo’s 4 I’s:

Insomnia-sleep/rest
Intake-diet/food
Iron-weights
Inhale-aerobics

What the hell are PittLeo’s 4 I’s? My 4 I’s are similar to Kurt Angle’s 3 I’s, only better. Please see my previous post here.

No comments: