Friday, July 21, 2006

Bee, Wasp, Hornet Nest

I was on vacation last week and played catch up at work this week. I worked late Monday through Thursday this week. I am still recovering from my cold, so no real workouts this week yet. I decided to mow the lawn after work today. When I was done, I noticed something strange sticking on the underside of my deck. It was a giant bee, wasp, or hornet nest. At first I could not believe how big it was. It is about the size of a football. I am not joking. It scared the crap out of me. It must have taken a while for a nest that big to get that large. I think most of it may have been built the week I was on vacation. It was very warm, humid, with almost no rain. The bastard insects chose a good place for a nest. Protected from the rain, wind, sun, etc.

I only had half a can of wasp/hornet spray, so I decided to go to Wal Mart to pick up a couple more cans. I picked up two twin packs, yes four cans, of wasp/hornet spray. To my pleasant surprise, my favorite cashier was working the express line and actually rang me up. She is actually younger looking than I originally thought, probably late twenties or early thirties. She is married of course, but she has an extremely attractive face. She has long thin arms, without any fat at all, no flabby arms on this girl. She was kind of covered up with her Wal Mart vest, and I tried not to stare too much, so I did not get a good look at her figure. But I have fond thoughts of previous sightings where she wore some pretty low cut, tight fitting tops. I still can not believe that a girl that gorgeous is working at Wal Mart. She brightened up the rest of my evening. Thanks Wal Mart Babe!

1 comment:

PittCheMBA said...

Hi Mario,

Thanks for commenting on my little blog. Wow, they are beautiful birds. Thanks for sharing.