Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Landscape Timber


Yesterday, I replaced three rotting lanscape timbers that are located on one side of my driveway. I bought 3 landscape timbers from my local Home Depot. They gave me an extra one free because it was warped. The timbers were 5 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in x 8 ft and were damn heavy. I was able to fit the four timbers in my Pontiac Vibe by laying the front passenger seat down. My biceps and hamstrings are sore from this outdoor project. This past Sunday, I decided to work out very late, and worked my back and biceps. My biceps were still sore yesterday from Sunday's workout and they are still sore after yesterday. I have been good at getting my workouts in, but I have not been good at getting more sleep and rest to compensate for the extra stress on my body.

No comments: