Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekly Review - 7/16/2006

Last week I was still recovering from my cold. I was on vacation the week of 7/10, so I decided to work late to catch up on work rather than work out my body. Plus my body was still in no condition to do anything too physical. On Friday, I decided to mow the lawn after work because the grass was getting way too long. On Saturday, I decided to work out my legs even though I still did not feel 100%. Working late probably prevented me from recovering from my cold quicker. I should have tried to catch up on rest rather than work. At work, I am the only one in my department. The closest person in my department is 1 and 1/2 hours away, but she reports to a different supervisor. The closest person in my workgroup reporting to my immediate supervisor is 225 miles away. This makes it difficult to get someone to cover for me if I am out of the office for an extended period.

No comments: