Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11 Thoughts

What was I doing 5 years ago? I was working in Central Pennsylvania with one of the worst co-workers I had ever worked with. This psycho lady was taking some kind of anti-depressants. She had mood swings, needed to be in control of everything, was never wrong, and was the victim if something did go wrong. It was hell working with her. It is unfortunate that I do not remember too much about 9/11 but more about 9/13. This was the day that my former co-worker did not report to work. She took short term disability for one year, then left the company with a pension. I am 99.9 percent sure that she had a mental breakdown, and that is why she left.

I would like to commend Craig Ferguson from the Late Late Show on CBS. His entire show was dedicated to remembering 9/11. It was a serious show. Craig Ferguson did manage to squeeze in a few jokes, but for the most part it was very somber. This is actually the second time Craig Ferguson had a “serious” show. The first time, he had a Scottish “Wake” to remember his father who had passed away. He actually received an Emmy nomination for this show. Thanks for helping me remember 9/11.

No comments: