Friday, September 29, 2006

Nike Pro Vent Tight Review



A few weeks ago I was at the North Way Mall and decided to stop in at Marshalls. I have never shopped at Marshalls before, but I had some extra time, so I gave it a try. I was in the men's althletic clothing section and spotted some Nike Pro Vent Tight Short Sleeve Tees. Regular price was $30, selling for $10, a bargain, so I decided to buy. Nike and Under Armor are competitors in performance athletic apparel designed to wick sweat and moisture away from your body to keep you dry. I am a big fan of Under Armor's Cold Gear line. The Nike Pro Vent Tight line is ultra skin tight. I have shrunk to a size medium, but can sometimes wear large. The Nike website says you may want to size up one size, but I decided to stay with the medium because I do not have any tops that are ultra skin tight. Apparently, the wicking properties are more effective with skin tight clothes. I wore the Nike Pro Vent the other day and was pleased with it. It was hard to judge the moisture management since the weather has gotten cooler and I do not sweat as much. It takes getting used to the ultra tight fit, but it actually feels good. The skin tight fit is energizing because it gets me in the right frame of mind to work out. I give the Nike Pro Vent line a thumbs up!
Addendum: I have 3 other posts about the Nike Pro Vent line of performance compression clothing. Here are the links:

Nike Pro Vent Review 4 - This was my fourth post after I discovered that Nike had a Nike Pro Europe website. The website explains how the Nike Pro line works to wick sweat away from your body. It also showcase European athletes who endorse the Nike Pro line.

Nike Pro Vent Review 3 - This was my third most comprehensive review, including a graphic size chart, my personal review of the product, and where to buy.

Nike Pro Vent Review 2 - This was my second review, with a text only size chart.

No comments: