Thursday, September 21, 2006

Keystone Oaks High School 1981 - 25 Year Reunion


I would like to get in touch with anyone who graduated from Keystone Oaks High School in 1981 to see if there is any interest in a 25 year reunion. Would you like to have a 25 year reunion? Do you know any classmates who would like to have a 25 year reunion? Would you help to organize and plan a reunion? Do you know anyone who would like to help organize and plan a reunion? Would you like to re-connect with classmates? I usually do not like to promote any websites, but please register yourself for free at http://www.classmates.com/. An accurate count is needed to determine if there is enough interest in holding a 25 year reunion. Please e-mail the reunion contact through Classmates.com. If you can help organize and plan a reunion, please e-mail the reunion contact at Classmates.com.

I am a real KOHS 1981 graduate. I am not here to promote any website. I am not being reimbursed for mentioning any website. I simply would like to have a 25 year reunion. Classmates.com makes it easier for the reunion contact to get in touch with everyone. Classmates.com keeps track of all graduates rather than one person, who would spend enormous amounts of time updating contact information. Plus, Classmates.com “hides” your personal e-mail address and does not make it public knowledge or provide it to any classmate. If you feel uncomfortable about registering with Classmates.com, you can e-mail me by viewing my profile and clicking on the e-mail link. I will then provide you with another e-mail address so you can e-mail the reunion contact. I will not speak for you because I do not want to misquote or misrepresent you. I have been grossly misquoted in the past, and it is not fun.

Please, spread the word. I hope to see everyone at an upcoming reunion, but only if you voice your opinion. Thank You.

No comments: