Monday, January 08, 2007

Weekly Workout Rewind - 12/30/2007

Last week was the final week of my 3 week restriction of not working out my upper body due to biceps tendonitis. I managed 4 cardio sessions and worked my abs one day. I finally decided to weigh myself Saturday, and found out that I had gained 4 lbs, my percent bodyfat had increased, and my water weight was low. My 3 week restriction over the holidays combined to make me gain weight. Too much food, too many sweets and desserts, and decreased physicaly activity all added up literally.

On Saturday, I used my NordicTrack ski machine for the first time in 3 weeks. Yesterday, I actually lifted weights for my chest for the first time in 3 weeks. I was getting very bored just riding my exercise bike and lifting my legs. I am looking forward to getting back into my regular workout routine.

No comments: