Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekly Workout Rewind - 2/25/2007


I completed 4 cardio sessions and actually worked out all bodyparts over 7 days. I can not remember the last time I actually did this. It is very rare for me to hit all of my body parts because something usually comes up to alter my schedule.

I jumped on my body fat scale today after one week of reducing carbs before bedtime. I am happy to say that I am back to my weight, percent body fat, and percent water weight, before Christmas. Excellent! I am only eating yogurt and fruit before I go to bed. I have stopped eating Pop Tarts, Granola bars, Protein bars, etc before bedtime. I guess-timate that I am cutting my calorie intake by about 300 - 400 calories before bedtime, and it has made a big difference.

I am looking forward to Spring even though it seems like Winter is going to stick around for a few more days this week. With Spring coming up soon, I will not be wearing layers of clothes to cover up my body. Soon I will be wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts, exposing more of my bodyparts, so my workout ethic will become more focused.

Later.


No comments: