Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekly Review - 11/12/2006

I completed 4 cardio sessions and 3 weighlifting sessions. I missed working out my back and biceps, but I did hit my chest, triceps, quads, hams, and abs. I am trying to increase my poundages on all bodyparts because I am disappointed in my body mass. I am barely a size medium, and would like to get back to a large size. I also need to work out all body parts once a week.

From a diet perspective, I am easing back in my protein powder. For breakfast, I have been opting for Pop Tarts versus Oatmeal with protein powder and raisins. I have also been lazy about eating yogurt with protein powder at night. I need to increase my protein intake to support my weightlifting sessions.

There is always something I can do to improve my overall fitness: 1) Iron - weights; 2) Intake - food; 3) Inhale - cardio; or 4) Insomnia - sleep, rest. These are my 4 I's.

No comments: