Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pittsburgh Penguins, Nightowl Club

Penguins radio broadcaster Mike Lange referred to anyone listening to the 10:30PM start of the Penguins game as belonging to the "Nightowl Club". I listened to the entire game on 105.9 FM. I do not have cable TV because I would become a couch potato if I had it. Here is a link to radio stations that broadcast the Penguins games. I am kind of glad that FSN Pittsburgh decided not to renew Mike Lange's contract, because I get to listen to him on the radio. Mike Lange is known for his Lange-isms, but he is also a great play by play broadcaster. It was a great game, Evgeni Malkin scored in overtime and the Pens won. If you are interested in news, commentary, etc about the Pittsburgh Penguins, I highly recommend The Pensblog. There is also a link on the right side of my blog page under the SPORTS section.

3 comments:

BKKpartyboy said...

I was at the "Shark Tank" last night and watched the Sharks beat the Penguins in a very good game! Probably the best Sharks game of the year so far....

JulieGong said...

great game.

PittCheMBA said...

I am honored, a comment from one of my Pittsburgh Blogging Heroes, Julie Gong from "A Blog of a Good Time". Hopefully, the Pens will win tonight! Scratch my back with a hacksaw!