Saturday, October 14, 2006

Butler Bloggers

I just joined Butler Bloggers at www.butlerbloggers.com. My blog is already listed with Pittsburgh Bloggers http://www.pghbloggers.org What is my Butler connection? I work in Butler. In fact, my office is located in downtown Butler. I actually live in Allegheny County, Gibsonia, to be exact. I get to experience both a big city like Pittsburgh, and a smaller, more rural city like Butler. I will be adding more posts about Butler in the future.

I have read it is not wise to talk about work on a blog, so I will not. My employer and I will remain anonymous. If I do speak about work, it will only be in very general terms, and how it relates to the general theme of this blog: The challenges of a single, 40 something guy maintaining a fitness lifestyle.

Thank You Butler Bloggers for listing my blog!

No comments: