Friday, November 30, 2007

Panera Post


My favorite restaurant for a salad at lunch is Panera. I am hooked on the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. If the you at the nutritional info, it has more fat than you think it would. It is not the healthiest salad around, but it is very tasty. What do I like about this salad? The chicken, the wide variety of greens, the dehydrated apples, the almonds, the tasty dressing, and of course the Whole Grain baguette. Aside from the salad itself, I enjoy the atmosphere at Panera.

I eat a lot of salads for lunch, usually once a week at McDonalds, Wendys, and Panera. Of course, Panera is a bit pricey, but I like to treat myself once a week. The clientele at Panera is a little different than McDonalds. Mickey D's is usually full of Moms with kids under the age of 5. Panera caters to a different crowd - senior citizens, young and older professionals, not too many moms with kids. I will review my other favorite lunchtime salads in upcoming posts. Stay tuned.

No comments: