Saturday, November 10, 2007

November is National Blog Posting Month, NaBloPoMo

I just found out the November is National Blog Posting Month, NaBloPoMo. The challenge is to post something on your blog every day in the month of November. I am 10 days late, but I will try my best to post the remaining 20 days in November. Lately, I have been a little lazy, so this gives me some incentive to be a better blogger.

There seems to be a direct correlation between how much I post and how much I work out. I am trying to rest my injured elbow tendonitis which essentially wipes out all of my upper body workouts. I am doing stretching and strengthening exercises for my forearms and wrists. I have not been able to schedule a doctor appointment to check out my elbow yet, but hope to do so soon.

Later.

No comments: