Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sam's Club


I skipped my workout today. Stayed up to late last night, woke up earlier than normal for work, and am sore from Monday's workout. I went to Sam's Club after work today and bought some Balance Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars, and this Rotisserie Chicken. Tasty! I am a healthy eater and always look at food labels for fat content. It is recommended to eat more frequent small meals than to eat a few big meals during the day. This keeps regulate your metabolism throughout the entire day. The food bars help with this. The chicken will last me about four dinners. It is one huge bird. I was good and only ate the skin from one wing. This pic is from my Canon A520 that I bought for myself as a Christmas present. It is OK to treat myself now and then. I am very pleased with the picture quality. You will see more pics in future posts.

No comments: