Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weekly Review - 4/16/2006

I only completed two aerobic sessions and mowed the lawn one day. I have taken a break from lifting to see if it helps with my right wrist. I am depressed and unmotivated because of my injury.

I received the results of the x-ray on Monday and no fracture. I was kind of surprised, I thought for sure I was exhibiting all of the symptoms of a scaphoid fracture. I am both relieved and disappointed at the same time. Relieved that I do not have a fracture. Disappointed because my problem has not been diagnosed yet.

The range of motion in my right wrist is very limited compared to my left wrist. Something is still wrong. I have not decided yet which hand surgeon I will call to schedule an appointment. The sooner I make the appointment, the less I will worry about the unknown.

No comments: