Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekly Review for 4/9/2006

Last week was not my best week as far as quantity of workouts completed. I did not even log anything for last week. I believe I completed one real workout with weights. My first lawn mowing of the year does count as a workout. It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to mow my lawn. The front yard is level, but the back yard is hilly. I have a self propelled mower which helps, but it is heavy. On the flipside, one thing I am not good at is getting enough rest between workouts. I had plenty of rest last week. I essentially took last weekend off from working out to spend with my mother and two brothers. I made an appointment to see my family doctor on Thursday about my carpal tunnel problems. I am predicting I may need to get an x-ray or an MRI done on my right hand. I am hoping for a positive diagnosis which puts me on the road to recovery. I have switched all of the mice at my home and work PC's to the left side of the keyboard to see if this will help. I will be a lefty for a while.

No comments: