Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekly Review - 5/28/2006

Last week, I mowed the lawn twice and had two real workouts. I am slowing easing myself back with the weights - the poundages and reps are not completely where they normally are. I saw the Hand Dr. today for a follow up appointment for DeQuervain's Tendinitis. About a month ago, I was given a cortison injection in my right wrist. Everything seems pretty well, almost 100% recovered. I say almost, because I am not quite where I should be with my weights and my right wrist seems to get "tired" after working out. The doctor quoted a very high percentage (over 75%) where one cortisone injection will be enough for a complete recovery. He said there are rare instances where a second injection is needed. He told me to monitor my progress and call the office back if my problem reoccurs.

No comments: