Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekly Review - 6/18/2006

Last week, I completed two workouts and mowed the lawn two times. To increase my weight, I need to exercise all body parts at least once a week. I fell short last week. Yesterday, I worked my back, but I also added biceps. My previous thinking that I could work out 4 days - (chest, back, legs, arms) and get good results may not work. With summer, I need to spend at least one day mowing the lawn, which takes away one day that I could work out. Yesterday was the first time in a very long time that I combined a compound body part (back) with a secondary body part (biceps). Physically, I am sore, but mentally, it feels good to be sore. My 3 day a week workout should be: Day 1) chest and triceps, Day 2) back and biceps, and Day 3) quadriceps and hamstrings. Abs would be worked in when I feel like it.

No comments: