Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Weigh In #2

Today, I bought a new bathroom scale at WalMart. It is a Taylor 5571P. In addition to being a scale, it measures body fat, and percentage of total body water. Body fat is determined by sending a small amount of electricity to the body. If you wear a pacemaker, this scale is not for you. The technology is called Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA). I do not know how accurate the body fat readings are, but at least I will have a baseline to record my readings. The results: 145.5 lbs, 9.0% bodyfat, 72.0% total body water. It just confirms that I have really lost too much weight. I weight less than 150 lbs now. My new favorite, cute, attractive, married WalMart cashier was working today. I will not post her first name to protect her identity.

No comments: